- Guest Book - Use your married monogram in your wedding colors to turn your guest book into a stylish coffee-table topper.
- Programs - Go beyond an ordinary letter and create a graphic logo that is uniquely you.
- Escort Cards - Instead of tents, shape your cards into chairs and stamp them with your initials.
- Invitations - Introduce your wedding style - and monogram - in writing.
- Cake - Make your married monogram the focal point of your dessert.
- Favors - Give guests a tasty treat tied off with a reminder of the happy couple.
- Chapel Doors, Reception Doors or Floating In A Pool - Your initials in roses anywhere.
If you would like to take a look at a blog that showcases monograms as an artform... checkout, Delovely Designs. She can make everything for you from water bottle labels to invitations.
from your wedding planner,