Do you really need me as your Wedding Planner? Look at the smile on Vivian's face, I say YES!

I have been getting many phone calls and emails from couples looking to elope within the next 6 months.  One of the first questions asked of me is "Do we really need a wedding planner?".  In the end, that can only be answered by you and your partner. But my advise as a wedding planner is this... planning a wedding whether big or small is pretty stressful, now planning a destination wedding can double that stress and take up a lot of time and energy. Compound that with an island time mentality and a language barrier and you multiply that stress level. This is my hometown, I do lots of business here, I am fluent in Spanish, I have many many contacts and sometimes it can take me an entire week to get an answer to a very simple question.  Now can you imagine your phone bill and time consumed on emails? 


My most popular Elope Package is my San Juan Package which starts at $2000 and covers everything except the doctor's fee, marriage license and reception.  This fee includes unlimited emails and phone calls, unlimited recommendations for ceremony and reception sites, an officiant, your flowers, sand ceremony and keepsake vase to take home with you, 20 digital photos with access to Kodak Gallery, bottle of champagne, transportation from the airport to the doc's office (sometimes I am able to get the doc to come right to your hotel lobby), transportation and translation at the Demographics Office to get your marriage license and stamps, set-up and breakdown of the ceremony site, set-up and organization of the reception site. I can recommend live music, hair, makeup, videographer, entertainment and well just about anything that you can think of.  And last but not least, I am available to you during your stay to help with anything that may come up... a desired tour, golf outing, God forbid an unexpected visit to an emergency room or maybe something as simple as where to go for lunch.  In fact, I practically become your assistant before, during and after your wedding.  

Also, I am a very unique planner I am not an assembly line, cookie cutter wedding business. I do not overbook myself, I treat each couple exclusively and just so you can understand the relationships I build with my couples, I send them an anniversary card every year and every year I receive holiday cards, birth announcements and phone calls and visits when they make it back to PR. PR Wedding Planner is more than a business, I pride myself in making couples feel special, they should, they are visiting my island, turning over the most precious day of their lives (besides the birth of their children) and trust in me to be the professional planner that I expressed to them I was. I have never let a couple down.  I strive to meet not only their high expectations but the ones I have placed on myself.  I want every couple to go home with great memories of their wedding day, the people they meet along the way and of this enchanted, gorgeous island that is MY Puerto Rico! 

So, if you still have any doubts about hiring me as your destination wedding planner... try doing all of that from your home town!

Fondly your wedding planner,
Lisa

P.S. I have lots and lots of references collaborating my blog post, just ask! :)


Digg this

No comments: