Unique Place Card Ideas...

I am always looking for unique ideas for place card holders that impress but won't break the bank. Here are a few of my favorite things from the talented Laura Hooper Calligraphy... they are precious, practical and oh so impressive!

The Compass... OH SO CUTE and so adorably appropriate for a destination wedding.
In honor of summer and my favorite month, June, I am announcing a sale on my compass place cards. These little brass compasses are great, they are a unique way of guiding guests to their seats, and plus they double as a favor for your beach or nautical-themed wedding. Normally $10, I am marking them 20% off for the entire month of June. So if your wedding is later this summer you should order them now. They come with a black face and a gold face, and the paper I use for the little circles is a soft white color. The price includes any script in my rang
e of styles and is available in most colors. For details, feel free to contact me directly at laura@lhcalligraphy.com

The Spanish tile... perfect for a true authentic feeling.
This Spanish Tile is also darling and another great way to incorporate a place card and favor all in one $5.00 each for the tile and calligraphy.  Your guests can display them at home in a decorative manner and they can even be used as a hot plate.

The Sand Dollar... PERFECT for a destination wedd
ing with a beach theme!

The sand dollar $3 each includes the calligraphy.  Place a ribbon on them and your guests can display them in a bathroom, on a Christmas tree or hanging on a backyard porch.




Digg this

No comments: