Friday Funny :) Humorous Marriage Quotes by Famous People

"I have yet to hear a man ask for advice on how to combine marriage and a career." - Gloria Steinem

"Marriage is a lot like the army: everyone complains, but you'd be surprised at the large number that re-enlist." - James Garner

"Women complain about sex more than men. Their gripes fall into two major categories: 1. Not enough; 2. Too much." - Ann Landers

"Both of my ex-wives closed their eyes when making love, because they didn't want to see me having a good time." - Joseph Wambaugh

"Basically, my wife was immature. I'd be at home in the bath and she'd come in and sink my boats." - Woody Allen

" I told someone I was getting married, and they said, 'Have you picked a date yet?' I said, 'Wow, you can bring a date to your own wedding?" What a country!" -
Yakov Smirnoff

"Why can't a woman be more like a man?" - Alan Jay Lerner

"The secret of a happy marriage remains a secret." - Henny Youngman

Marriage is the alliance of two people, one of whom never remembers birthdays and the other who never forgets them." - Ogden Nash

"I'm the only man who has a marriage license made out, 'To Whom It May Concern." - Mickey Rooney

Quotes Courtesy of FeatureSource.com
Author FeatureSource Staff

Digg this

No comments: