Wedding Cake Bling

Hot Wedding Trend Alert ~
Wedding Cake Jewelry to enhance the top of your wedding cake

As a wedding guest and wedding planner I have seen some of the best and worst cake toppers. My favorite has always been fresh flowers but lately, I have been seeing a lot of elegant, classy and beautiful cake toppers like the one above. These Swarovski crystal monogram initials add a bit of sparkle with out being to much. These particular initials are so beautiful they would be a great keepsake as well. For example, the monograms can be hung on a bedroom wall or can be put into a shadow-box along with a favorite wedding photo or invitation. 

Pictured above is one large initial, representing the first letter of the last name and a pair of small initials, representing the bride and grooms first initials.

I found these at  Coutour Cake Jewelry. They have many other options, take a look and see what makes your eyes sparkle! 


Your wedding planner ,
who is loving bling, bling these days,
Lisa

Digg this

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is great and I went to the website. Is this considered clear for the color or metallic silver? Please let me know.