Shannon & Eric Eloped to Seven Seas Beach, Fajardo, Puerto Rico ~ 9/19/09

I received an e-mail on Monday from Eric and his fiance Shannon, they wanted to make arrangements to elope while they were here in PR on vacation. They would be arriving on Thursday evening and wanted to be married before they went home on Monday. I said "No problem, give me a day to put it together and get back to you!". Although we had a couple of issues it worked out in the end and this is their story.


I am happy to announce the marriage of Eric & Shannon, a lovely, fun, gorgeous and very blessed couple from Santa Fe, New Mexico. They have an absolutely adorable 2 year old son named Ethan Cruz (I saw a picture and when I say adorable I mean really adorable) and they are expecting the arrival of their second angel in March.

My assistant (my husband) and I picked them up at El Conquistador in Fajardo. We drove them over to one of the most beautiful beaches on the island, Seven Seas, met up with the officiant, Rev. Aran Santana Gonzalez and officiated a very touching, romantic and meaningful exchange of vows, along with  a sand ceremony.  The most amazing part of the ceremony is that just as they began to exchange their vows an unbelievable rainbow appeared in the sky... just like I ordered :)  And although living on a tropical island I experience rainbows a lot, this rainbow was spectacular, it brought tears to everyones eyes!  

Shannon & Eric that extraordinary rainbow was a sign that your marriage is truly blessed and that you will be enjoying a lifetime of health, joy and true happiness. May the joy you felt on your wedding day be with you throughout your marriage.

Fondly,
Your wedding planner,
Lisa 


Digg this

No comments: