Madonna's Food For Thought

"I got married for all the wrong reasons and when my husband didn't turn out to be everything I imagined him to be... I just wanted to end everything. There is no such thing as the perfect soul mate. If you meet someone and you think they are perfect, you better run as fast as you can in the other direction. Cause your soul mate is the person that pushes all you buttons, pisses you off on a regular basis and makes you face your $#!%. It's not easy having a good marriage, but I don't want easy, easy doesn't make you grow, easy doesn't make you think. I thank God everyday that I am married to a man that makes me think. That's my definition of true love!" 

A quote from Madonna's Documentary "I want to tell you a secret" 

Any thoughts or comments on her view of what is a soul mate?

Digg this

No comments: