For a beautiful & generous gift idea for the bride to be, maid of honor or anyone who is a very special part of your wedding planning (hint, hint) read on...
Cartier, one of the fashion industry’s most respected designers, has decided to share his success (and wealth) in order to benefit a number of different charities. Cartier recently released a hot new bracelet called the Cartier Love Charity Bracelet, an extension of the original Love Bracelet from the 1960’s. This incredibly unique idea has become extremely popular with a number of celebrities all over the world.
Basically, Cartier has designed a very simple, elegant and trendy bracelet design. The designs were originally popular in 1969 and have become even more popular since their recent re-release. Each design is sold in selected boutiques around the world for approximately $450. Cartier will donate $100 from each bracelet sold to the charity of the corresponding color rope.
Here’s a list of the colors, which charity they represent and a celebrity supporter for each charity:
- Red – Youth AIDS (Rosario Dawson)
- White – The Salma Hayek Foundation (Salma Hayek)
- Baby Pink – USA Harvest (Scarlett Johansson)
- Green – Maasai Wilderness Conservation Trust (Edward Norton)
- Blue – UNICEF – Sarah Jessica Parker
- Purple – Kanbar Institute of Film and Television (Spike Lee)
- Black – Mercy Corps/Gulf Coast Recovery (Michael Stipe)
- Deep Pink – The *** Cancer Research Foundation (Liv Tyler)
For information on Cartier's Love Day events, visit... Love, Cartier.
Happy Love & Charity Cartier shopping,
Your wedding planner,