Personalized Touch





I was searching for the perfect "business" bag. A bag that would make my life easy and organized. I was tired of carrying around two or three handbags & totes to hold my laptop, emergency wedding kit, phone, PDA, wallet, water bottle, keys, wedding magazines, files and vendor information. I went to every department & luggage store on the island and could not find the "perfect" bag for me. Thank goodness for the internet and google blogs. I put in relevant search words and sure enough I found, Personalized Touch. She is a seamstress and she had recently started dabbling in personalized totes and cosmetic bags and so I took a chance and reached out to her. After a few e-mails I was able to relay what I needed and in return she came up with a design idea that seemed perfect. Next she sent me a couple of monogram ideas for my business name and I decided to go with a gorgeous script in a delicate pink. She then e-mailed me fabric samples and after I sent her my favs she came up with a medley of not 2 but 3 amazing fabrics that look seamless together.  $144 dollars later (can you say BARGAIN!) I not only have the perfect bag... it is truly a piece of art!  My order also included a custom emergency wedding kit (large cosmetic bag) & key holder (wristlet that attaches to a hook in my tote so no more digging & digging to find my keys). And as a gift with purchase she was kind enough to send me a beautiful custom wallet, for my business cards, credit cards and contact information and two custom pens (the fabric for the bags are inserted in the pen, genius!). Needless to say I am absolutely thrilled!!!


If you are looking for something special for yourself or as a gift,  check out all of her gorgeous & functional items on her blog and Etsy shop. Tell her Lisa from PR Wedding Planner sent you and receive a special gift!

Personalized Touch another great find from,
your wedding planner,
Lisa

Digg this

No comments: