- If you are a US citizen - no passport or visa required
- Airfare rates are very reasonable - especially if you plan ahead
- Wide variety of choices for your wedding location - barefoot on the beach, along a mountain side, in a lush rain-forest, by a gorgeous lake, at a bed & breakfast, trendy boutique hotel, 5 star hotel, country club or a 5 star resort
- The weather is perfect all year round, and especially during our "winter" Dec-Feb - average temp- 80's, cool & breezy, no humidity
- Unique places to visit - the only rain-forest north of the equator El Yunque where you can experience; waterfalls, hiking trails, amazing views and unbelievable wildlife
- One of the few places in the world to have not 1 but 3 locations where you can experience the amazing bioluminescent water bays - Lares, Fajardo & Vieques
- Small islands right off of Puerto Rico that are simply spectacular for example - Vieques has wild roaming horses, bioluminescent water bays and some of the best snorkeling in the Caribbean; Culebra came in at #2 on the Discovery Channels top 10 beaches in the world; the water is crystal clear, snorkeling is like looking in a fish tank, the sand is like your walking in powder and the island people are warm and inviting; Paloma, Palomita & Icacos are smaller islands with no inhabitants but wonderful unique places to visit for the day; have a seaside lunch, snorkel and relax & enjoy
- Some of the most beautiful beaches in the world; Flamenco Beach, Luquillo Beach & Boqueron just to name a few
- Surfers come from all over the world to experience some of the best surfing in the world at Rincon Beach on the west coast of the island - national surfing competitions are held here during the "winter" months
- Whale watching from Jan-March - The Humpback whale migrates north west of the island to have their calves in the warm waters and to give us a show unlike anything you have ever seen
- Snorkeling - some of the best snorkeling in all of the Caribbean - you will certainly spot one or all of the following; leather back turtles, sand sharks, reef sharks, barracudas, all species of tropical fish, dolphins, manatees & whales
- Weekly street fairs - offering, music, authentic cuisine, games, rides & evening attractions
- More then 28 golf courses (largest amount in all of the Caribbean) numerous are award winning for example - Chi Chi Rodriguez', Reese Jones' & Gary Player's
- The largest tennis resort in all of the Caribbean-Palmas del Mar Tennis Resort
- The nightlife is spectacular - casinos, nightclubs featuring -pop, salsa, reggaeton, jazz and/or folkloric and Broadway-like theatrical extravaganzas
- Music is heard everywhere making you dance wherever you go - whether you are in a local store or at a fancy restaurant
- The food choices are overwhelming - from fast food to authentic Puerto Rican cuisine to dinner at the finest 5 star restaurants - the food is fresh, delicious and very reasonably priced
- The first language is Spanish but nearly everyone speaks English either fluently or enough to communicate easily
- The people of Puerto Rico are a warm, inviting, family oriented culture. They love to share their island with tourist and will make you feel as if you belong
- There is no other place more romantic then Puerto Rico - the sound of the waves crashing, experiencing the calming sound of the palm trees rustling in the wind, the amazing number of stars you can see at night, the rainbows you experience just about everyday, the gorgeous foliage and flowers, the sound of the coqui (small frog) is like a sweet lullaby putting you to sleep every night and the wildlife for example; wild parrots & cockatoos who will visit you as you drink your morning coffee on your terrace and wait for you to share a morning snack...
Now wouldn't you want your special day to be experienced
on this enchanted island...
Puerto Rico... La Isla Del Encanto!