Elope to Puerto Rico

I can help you elope in Puerto Rico! My wedding package is for couples who wish to avoid the pressures of a conventional wedding yet would like to indulge in the luxuries this once-in-a-lifetime occasion deserves. As a wedding planner living on the island, I am able to deliver to you and your fiancé all the information you need. My responsibilities would be to make all the necessary arrangements prior to and during your arrival, so you can sit back and enjoy one of the most special days of your lives, stress free.

With the Elope to Puerto Rico Wedding Package, I will put together all the elements necessary for your ceremony, assist you in obtaining the marriage license in Puerto Rico, and ensure that all runs smoothly on your wedding day. I offer the following services for eloping couples.

Planning and Management

  • Recommend various sites, provide photographs of said venues
  • Secure the site of your choice (usually a permit from the municipality or a contract with a resort is required)
  • Secure a celebrant to officiate your wedding ceremony
  • Arrange for the flower bouquet of your choice (I can also arrange to set up an arch or chuppa, as well as any other decoration that you wish to have)
  • Arrange for music for the ceremony (a soloist musician or sound system with the traditional wedding music)
  • Make reservations for a special private dinner at the restaurant of your choice (recommendations will be provided)
  • In general, provide ideas and information to ensure no detail is overlooked throughout the planning process

The week before the wedding
Assist with the intimidating process of obtaining marriage certificate in Puerto Rico - I will provide you with the marriage application, assist you with obtaining the doctor’s approval in Puerto Rico, and take you to the Department of Health to get all the documents authenticated;
Follow up with contracted vendors – the week before the wedding, I make sure that all vendors have everything they need to perform the day of the event and discuss with them the details and timeline of the event.

The wedding day
I will be at the ceremony and reception sites to monitor vendors, deliveries and the overall preparation of the venue, while you and your fiancée are getting ready and relaxing. I will be present during the ceremony to ensure the flawless performance of every vendor.

I can provide the assistance you and your fiancé need to make your dream day a reality and to ensure the process is as smooth as possible. Weddings can be a daunting task even when you are planning it in your own back yard. Planning it far away makes it a little more difficult, but that much more rewarding. It would bring me great joy to assist you with your private ceremony on the beach and making sure your special day is everything you both dreamed of.

I look forward to speaking with you and I extend to you both my warmest best wishes,
Lisa Rodriguez, PR Wedding Planner

Digg this

1 comment:

Hotels in Puerto Rico said...

This sounds great. I hope one day I will need you services :)