Weddings in Vieques


I receive many requests asking for assistance eloping to Vieques. I wish I could fulfill these couples needs. Vieques is a dream destination wedding site. The tiny island is just 7 miles off the eastern tip of PR and is unique in many ways including wild roaming horses, the brightest bioluminescent bays and some of the most amazing beaches. Unfortunately, having a full time wedding planning business on the main island of Puerto Rico and being a wife and mother keeps my calendar completely booked. And arranging weddings in Vieques would certainly be a full time job. Fortunately for you lucky couples, I recently made a friend who is the ultimate "Get Married in Vieques Pro" her name is Sandy Malone.  She lives in Vieques (with her husband Bill and family dog Houdini) and is the Elite Vieques Wedding Planner.  She is smart, savy and extremely organized. She has established relationships with vendors, knows how to expedite your paperwork (that could be a nightmare) and has Weddings in Vieques down to a science.  Believe me, I would not refer a bride and groom to anyone I did not feel would be totally professional and capable in every way. Bottom line is...if you are looking to Elope to Vieques Sandy is the perfect wedding planner for you. 


Take a look at her website and blog and begin your journey into the wedding if your dreams.  By the way, tell Sandy Lisa sent you, it may get you a special deal.  
Good Luck y felicidades! 

(202) 486-7575
(787 )455-6222

Digg this

No comments: